About the Building

Building Requirements to Apply for a Liquor License in Gauteng.

BEFORE you can apply for a Liquor License you must have your own, lease or rent a Business Premises, Shop, Store, Building, Premises or Outlet where you can sell the Liquor from.


You CAN NOT APPLY for a Liquor License on Residential Stands (at your house), a room, outside building or garage or any building NOT ZONED by the Local Municipality for the USE OF BUSINESS or SELLING LIQUOR.

To Request a FREE On-Site Appointment, You have to send us the Full Address and Zoning Certificate of the Proposed Premises for the Bottle Store / Liquor Store to consult@liquortradesa.co.za

A Copy of the Zoning Certificate can be requested from the Landlord or from the Municipality.

You need to Schedule an On-Site Appointment, so we can:

  1. Discuss the type of liquor license you can apply for and procedure we follow,
  2. Discuss quote, your requirements, and Liquor Trade SA (Pty) Ltd Liquor License Application Consulting Agreement, (Formal Quote will be send via email after on-site meeting).
  3. Check the Proximity of the proposed outlet, in respect to other similar licensed outlets,
  4. Measure the store / premises for floor-plan and 3D layout rendering, (If Needed)
  5. Take pictures of the current state of the store, (If Needed)
  6. Apply for a Local Authority Approval Letter. (If Needed)

Gauteng Liquor

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

blankSubscribe in a reader