How much does a Liquor License Preparation Cost in Gauteng?
While there is absolutely no definitive answer to the question: “How much does a Liquor Store or Bottle Store Liquor License Cost?”, we have endeavored to give you an idea of some of the costs associated with obtaining, holding and maintaining a Liquor Store or Bottle Store License.
We need to visit the building / premises, and will be able to give you a quote based on your application requirements. All applications differ in requirements.
We will compile the full application on your behalf, and ensure we follow procedure. You will be invited to be present on the day of submission. The relevant liquor authority will issue a stamped proof of submission, as proof that application is complete, procedure is followed and application has been submitted.
Liquor License Consulting Fees will depend on numerous factors including: –
- The Location and the Value of your Liquor Store or Bottle Store License,
- Fees of the Region and / or Liquor Authority where your License must be Lodged.
- The amount of time it takes to Complete your Application
- Compiling and Collection of Supporting Documents Required, ie. 3D Layout of Store, Floor Plan, Motivation in Support of Application, Description of Premises etc. (If Needed)
How Cooperative and Efficient you are in supplying us with the documents, Plans and Information that we require to Complete your Application, Ready for your Submission.
Our Fees Includes:-
- Telephone and Online Support,
- The numerous and varied disbursements that come with a liquor license, including National Liquor Authority and Provincial Liquor Board Application Fees, Lodgement Fees and Grant Fees,
- Any and ALL Advertising, Photocopying, Printing and Couriering of Documents pertaining to your Liquor License Application,
- Answering of queries from Police Inspectors and the Liquor Board,
- AND, Finalization of your Liquor License Application.
PLEASE NOTE. Section 23 (3) of the Gauteng Liquor Act 2 of 2003
Where an application for a license has been refused by the Board, NO new application may be made in respect of the same premises within 1 (one) year from the date of refusal, except by special leave granted at the discretion of the Board. It is advised that ALL documents submitted are reflecting the correct information, all documents is completed correctly, and prescribed procedure is followed. To date we have a 100% approval rate on our applications, and we aim to keep it that way!
A new liquor license application varies from application to application, based on what is required in your application.
To Request a FREE On-Site Appointment, You have to send us the Full Address and Zoning Certificate of the Proposed Premises for the Bottle Store / Liquor Store to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Copy of the Zoning Certificate can be requested from the Landlord or from the Municipality.
You need to Schedule an On-Site Appointment, so we can:
- Discuss the type of liquor license you can apply for and procedure we follow,
- Discuss quote, your requirements, and Liquor Trade SA (Pty) Ltd Liquor License Application Consulting Agreement, (Formal Quote will be send via email after on-site meeting).
- Check the Proximity of the proposed outlet, in respect to other similar licensed outlets,
- Measure the store / premises for floor-plan and 3D layout rendering, (If Needed)
- Take pictures of the current state of the store, (If Needed)
- Apply for a Local Authority Approval Letter. (If Needed)