Apply for Liquor License Kokosi
Building Requirements to Apply for a Liquor License in Kokosi.
BEFORE you can apply for a Liquor License you must have your own, lease or rent a Business Premises, Shop, Store, Building, Premises or Outlet where you can sell the Liquor from.
You CAN NOT APPLY for a Liquor License on Residential Stands (at your house), a room, outside building or garage or any building NOT ZONED by the Local Municipality for the USE OF BUSINESS or SELLING LIQUOR.
To Request a FREE On-Site Appointment, You have to send us the Full Address and Zoning Certificate of the Proposed Premises for the Bottle Store / Liquor Store to email@example.com
A Copy of the Zoning Certificate can be requested from the Landlord or from the Municipality.
You need to Schedule an On-Site Appointment, so we can:
- Discuss the type of liquor license you can apply for and procedure we follow,
- Discuss quote, your requirements, and Liquor Trade SA (Pty) Ltd Liquor License Application Consulting Agreement, (Formal Quote will be send via email after on-site meeting).
- Check the Proximity of the proposed outlet, in respect to other similar licensed outlets,
- Measure the store / premises for floor-plan and 3D layout rendering, (If Needed)
- Take pictures of the current state of the store, (If Needed)
- Apply for a Local Authority Approval Letter. (If Needed)
**PLEASE NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WILL BE REQUESTED VIA EMAIL. ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SEND TO US VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) TO ENSURE PAPER TRIAL. DOCUMENTS HANDED TO ANY REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE CONSIDERED NOT RECEIVED, UNTIL RECEIPT IS CONFIRMED IN WRITING FROM US.